Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Some Great Finds






Ok I found some really great stuff over the last couple of days and thought I would post some of them. I had heard of cq cheater cloth and I finally found some at my local Hobby Lobby on yesterday. So, I bought a yard and a half. Then I found some lace at a huge savings, about eight yards for $2.52. About ten yards of the pink beads for $5.00, then some white beads with hearts and teardrops. The light lilac sheer is for dragonfly wings. And some waste canvas that I have been wanting to try. I think that is about it. Oh yea, no photo for this but I bought a green velvet dress at the thrift store for $2 and it had nearly four yards of very pretty bridal lace on the collar and cuffs. I am going to dye this with some egg dyes, just to try the process. This way I won't be out of too much money if it is not what I want. Will post pics of this when I do it. Have been enjoing the weather the last few days as it has been in the 70's. I guess that is all for now. Will post more later.

Happy Sewing,

Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails