Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008




Hi everyone hope your week is going good. Mine has been turbulent to say the least, but at the same time all is well at the end of the day. Had some issues that had to be addressed this week and my niece also graduated which was great. Here are some photos of projects that I have been working on. I realized that I had not posted a pic of the finished blue heart!lol. I guess that is why it has not been swapped as of yet and I also still have a pink silk ribbon heart left if anyone is interested. They are both posted on my group Chain of Hearts, but if you email me privately I will swap with you if you like since they have not swapped out within the group as of yet. Hope you enjoy the photo.
Wendy

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Hi Wendy,
I love the SRE on your blue block! The other one is nice, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails