Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Hi everyone, I hope your week is starting off in the right direction and will be fruitful in all your endeavers. This has been a busy last few weeks for me and I am so behind in posting on my blog. I have finally begun to see the end of what I have been calling the never ending boxes!lol. Never knew I had so much packed up. This week should see me completely finished and organized. How wonderful that will be.

I want to thank everyone for sending up prayers for my ministry friend who lost her young daughter week before last. I know that she appreciates all the prayers that are going up for her and her family. Please continue to lift them up during this difficult time. My heart is so heavy for Sandra and her family as this is the third child she has lost in the past few yrs. I know that she is a strong woman of God and that He alone can give her the peace to make it through this time of grief and loss.

Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails