Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Small update

Well this has been a rough past week and weekend I will not elaberate on the emergency just that it involved my grandaughter. This week is the week I will be using to catch up on everything. I did manage to get my postcards out in the mail, so those of you who I have swapped with in the fall/autumn swap on stitchin fingers, know that they are on the way to you. Pics are posted below, but I will not say who gets what card that way it will be a surprise when it does arrive. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I enjoyed making them. This has been a really fun swap and I enjoy making postcards. I am actually gathering fabric to make Christmas postcards now. Hmmmmm........maybe a swap there as well. I like to send pc's instead of regular cards for the holidays, who knows maybe you are on my list. Never can tell about that.

I hope everyone is enjoying the fall season as much as I am. This is one of my favorite times of the year. All the glorious colors on the trees and bushes. I lived in Texas for eleven yrs. and forgot how beautiful Alabama was in the fall. Although I love Texas, this is one thing that I did miss while there.

Happy Stitching,

1 comment:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Wendy - I love your postcards! It might be partly because I'm Canadian and partly cause fall is my favourite season but I am a real sucker for maple leafs! Gorgeous stuff!
Hugs,
Kerry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails