Pages

Thursday, December 04, 2008

A little of this and that

Whew, where should I begin as this has been one of those weeks. First let me say we had a wonderful time with our family for Thanksgiving. The down side to that is that I fell on our way to my moms and hurt my left ankle/foot area as well as a big strawberry on my right knee. It looks better now but was really black and blue for a few days there. Cannot walk on it as of yet and the swelling is beginning to go down. The up side is no broken bones, just a really bad muscle and ligament sprain. Will be laid up for a while with foot as it is, but it could have been worse so I am not going to complain. Below are a couple of pics of my foot and it is much better today than it was two days ago.I'm just so thankful to the Lord that it is not broken! Now I will have plenty of time to sit and stitch. I also need to do my decorating but have not been able to do all of it as of yet. Will post pics when I am finished. Happy Stitching everyone,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails