Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

A New Challenge for 2009

Coming up in January of 2009 Sharon over at Pin Tangle is going to be doing a "Stitch Explorer" Challenge. A new challenge will be posted on the 15th of each month. If you have not already done so, go on over and sign up for it. You will learn lots of new styles, stitches and techniques. I have signed up and excited for the first installment to be announced. Here is the link http://www.pintangle.com/community-challenges/, see how easy I have made it for you. Look forward to seeing you there.

Happy Stitching,

4 comments:

talia said...

Hey Wendy! Ok, i am just FLOORED by your blog! I mean really just wow! Look at you go girl! I will be watching you... hopefully being just as busy too! sheesh!!

cheers,
talia

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for 2009.
Martine ( secret stitcher )

Gerry said...

Good luck with the challenge, Wendy. The only thing I'm committing to is not to commit! LOL.

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. I wish you and yours the very best in the New Year.

BTW, I love the Bride's tree. I've never seen anything like it. Very cool!!!!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Wendy, Thanks for the information on the Stitching Challenge. Much appreciated. Happy New Year. Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails