Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another New Challenge for 2009

I have joined another "Challenge" for 2009. This one challenges you to finish one project each month during the year. This should be fairly easy and will allow me to get some wip finished sooner instead of later. Not only that but you can do more than one project per month and there will be monthly drawings for those who do complete projects for the month. I felt like this would help me to stay on task and maybe do some extra gift making through out the coming year. I am excited about this, and I already have one project almost finished for this month. You can go sign up for the challenge over on May Britts blog here
http://abyquilt.blogspot.com/ or you can go over to Kris's blog http://tagalongteddies.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-years-action-excitement-challenge.html : which is where you will let her know that you have finished your project for the month along with a pic of the project. Also, you need to put this pic in your side bar and keep a list of all your finished projects for the year on your blog as well. Just think, this will give you a little nudge every month to complete some of those projects that have been waiting on you. I am excited and will be posting mine soon so stay tuned and see what I am doing through out this year!

Happy Stitching,

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

This challenge gave me a much needed push, and I signed up too. I finished some socks that were started so long ago I couldn't remember what pattern I was using!

Gerry said...

I'll be sure to check in on you to see your progress. I wish you the best of luck with it!!!!

BTW, your landscape block is awesome.

Jane said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your finishes, going to be fun keeping up with them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails