Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pin Cushion Swap


I have joined another swap!lol. This one is a pin cushion swap. I am already planning out my design for my swap partner. This will be so much fun and if you want to participate you should go here to sign up: http://www.quiltathome.blogspot.com/ while there take a look around Sandra's blog. Happy Stitching Everyone,
P.S.: I forgot to give the sign up deadline it is May 10, 2009 so go on over and sign up you know you want to.............go on now......thats it......just a click away and you get to swap a wonderful pin cushion.............hurry now, what are you waiting for go ahead and get off the fence!!!!!lol Am I convincing anyone? Hope so!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Karrin Hurd said...

You convinced me!

Wendy said...

Great Karrin, this is going to be a fun swap. Don't you just love pin cushions! They are quick and easy and oh so pretty.

Heidi said...

Hi Wendy, I signed up for this little pincushion swap too!....I have so many ideas!....Heidi XO P.S. You have a lovely blog!!

Wendy said...

Thank you for your comment about my blog Heidi. Glad you signed up for the swap.

martine said...

Hi Wendy , I signed up for this Swap too.
Funny isn't it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails