Pages

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Feeling Some Better and an Update

Well I am feeling some better after having the nerve in my left hip give me fits over the last two weeks. Pain is still there but not as bad so hopefully it is getting better. I have no idea how it happened I just woke up with intense pain and having to walk bent over a bit. Anyhow, I am feeling some better and I have been able to stitch some. I have made 25 post cards and they will be mailed out tomorrow. I have stitched another rr block and have pics of it as well. It is the first block in the flower fairy rr that I am in over on CQI. I will post pics of the pcs after they have been received by their new owners. Here is pics of Ritvas block:Here are some closeups of the work I did on her block:
Now the next one is a pic of the spiderweb that I did:The next one I have no idea why these are to the side instead of in the middle. Oh well:
Here is the next pic:
ok blogger is just crazy tonight but that is ok I only have two more of these to go:

8 comments:

Judy S. said...

Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly, Wendy. I love what you did on the fairy block, especially her skirt and the flowers tumbling over the basket. Feel better soon.

Ira said...

Great work. Lovely skirt.
Feel better

Rengin Yazitas said...

Dear Wendy,
I'm so sad to hear about your hip problem. Hope you're feeling much better now.
Your work on the RR block is gorgeous, thanks for the highlights so we can see all those wonderful details.
Your founds are great, enjoy!
Take care of yourself,

NickiLee said...

How pretty! You've done this fairy justice - I love your pink fairy blocks and can't wait to see how they turn out.

Cathy said...

Hi Wendy - I love how you did this block - so floral and feminine. And she's definitely the best dressed fairy in town! LOVELY! And I'm glad you're feeling better too! It's always something, eh? Hugs, Cathy

Thelma said...

Sure hope the pain eases up for you Wendy. Beautiful work on the fairy block!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry your in pain. You did a fantastic job on the RR block, very creative. These are turning out so lovely!!! Well done. i hope your on the mend soon.

Bea said...

Hi Wendy! Congrats! You´ve won a Cinderella-shoe on my blog www.capricornquilts.blogspot.com
Please send me your adress. Hope you enjoy!
Happy stitching
Bea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails