Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Prayers Needed

Hi everyone, just a quick note to update and ask those who pray to please pray for my mom as she has had a stroke. That is the reason my blog has been so quiet. I have not had time to update and post. I have swap updates and other items that I will update on soon. I have mailed out most all swaps except my post cards and they will be a little late. Please bear with me on these. I will post again when I can to update on projects and my mom. I am working on RR hand projects while with her and will mail them out when due. I will be back with updates when I can. Thank you in advance for all your prayers for my mom. Her name is Marie and we appreciate the prayers. We are trusting God for full recovery.

Keep Stitching,
Wendy

6 comments:

Beena said...

I will certainly keep your Mom in my prayers, Wendy! I hope she recovers fully and quickly, and that you are able to be calm,strong for her, and filled with peace.

Jane said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, I hope the recovery goes well. My thoughts are with you and your family that you may be able to give and get the support you all need. All the very best

Gina said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. My thoughts are with you

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

Your mom is in my prayers...I have sent you a private email... ~Your Stitchers' Angel

Micki said...

So sorry about your mom... My prayers and thought are with you! Hope that she is better soon!
Micki

piney cq said...

I'm so sorry to see this about your Mom! I truly hope that she is able to recover well! If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails