Pages

Friday, January 08, 2010

I have joined One Project A Month Again This Year!


I enjoyed myself so much last year and was able to complete so many projects that I decided to join in again this year. If you want to join you need to hurry on over as the space is limited this year to 150. You can click the button on my sidebar and it will take you to Kris's place at http://tagalongteddies.blogspot.com/ so you can sign up. Last year I finished projects that I thought would be wip for a long time. So now we begin a new year and I am looking forward to the challenge. I plan to finish a few bed quilts this year along with other projects.                                                                    

Happy Stitiching
Wendy                                      

3 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

I'm all for whatever motivates a person to get projects done!

Our Hands For Hope said...

Hummm, can't decide if it would be motivating or stressfull.

Wendy said...

For me it is definately motivating. Especially those items that have been ufo's for a while that for whatever reason have not been finished.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails