Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quilting Gallery Winter Mini Quilt Swap

Winter Time Mini Quilt Swap

Quilting Gallery is having sign ups for the Winter Theme Mini Quilt Swap. The registration for this swap closes on January 31st with the mini quilts being mailed out to your partner on March 1st for overseas and March 8 for domestic.  Your partner information will be emailed to you on Feb. 2, 2010.

I have great results from the swaps with this group. I have always recieved great little quilts. If you want to be a part of a fun group and meet new quilting friends then you need to come and join this swap. You will not regret it I promise. Loads of fun is just waiting for you so go on over to the "Gallery" and sign up for this great swap.

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, can you email me I had some questions about the mini quilt swap.



Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails