Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek of something I have been working on. Since it is a gift for someone I can't show the whole item until it lands safely in Melissa's mail box. I am not sure if she reads my blog so I can only give a sneak peek at what I made her. When her box arrives I will post a pic of all the goodies that I sent out to her.
I am still working on Jazmine's quilt and hope to have it finished this week. I am also working on a project  for Christmas as well. Hopefully I can post it here soon.

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

3 comments:

Laurie said...

the fabrics are so pretty Wendy, I'm anxious to see what your finished project is!

Melissa ;-) said...

Oh, I do read your blog! You are teasing me! And tomorrow is Sunday so I will have to wait! LOL!

Unknown said...

Hello Wendy,
I know that the sneak peak is of something really wonderful and beautiful! I just got back from a journey through your blog. WOW! so beautiful here.
hugz
Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails