Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2010

A Few Updates.........

This has been a very busy week for me and filled with sadness also. Went to two funerals, one family the other a neighbor. Please keep my brother-in-love Mike and his family lifted in prayer please. His father passed away on Sunday night unexpectedly. Mike is doing well after his last surgery and we are hoping this is the last that he has to have. God has been and is so good to us.

Now for the sewing update: I was in a swap a while ago hosted by Lisa. It was a "   Colour"   swap. We sent six gifts to our partner to spell out the word Colour. I sent the items below to my partner and she never sent anything in return. So Lisa and some Angels made a parcel up for me. I only know one of my Angels and her name is Anne. This is what she sent out to me. I have wanted this book for so long and now I have a copy! And look at the lovely thread, beads and ribbon she sent! My color was Aqua and she did a wonderful job. Thank you Anne I love all of it.
This is what Lisa and the Angels sent out to me........ Isn't the pillow cover lovely! And two small pin cushions with a needle keep! Thank you to my Angels and Lisa for going the extra mile for me. I love my gifts and they have found a new home in my sewing studio. Thank you!
 This is what I sent out to my partner. I posted about it a while back but here is a re-fresher pic. My partner is a scraper and this is what she requested and I sent out to her. C- chipboard alphabets x 2, chipboard books x3,cookie cutters, O- orchids x 3pks, organdy ribbon, L- lace x 6yds, O- organdy lace, U- udder cream lotion, R- ribbon, Extras: 4 packs of stamps, 1 Bloom dazzle dots.
 I can now mark this swap as closed. Below is the full pic of the bag that I made for my partner Sabine in the 321 Bag Swap. She has received the bag so now I can post a full pic of it. This was supposed to be a Christmas bag, but Sabine wanted a bag she could use all the time. She also wanted vibrant color as that is what she likes. With that in mind this is what I made for her. The second pic shows the fabric that I sent out to her.

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails