Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!............Photo Heavy..............

Merry Christmas 
May your family have a wonderful time filled with love, joy, happiness and peace on today and throughout the new year. This post is very photo heavy but I have lots to share. First today our town made history.......This is the first time ever that it snowed on Christmas day all day long.........not as much as our northern neighbors but for us it was a lot of snow. Now it is turning to ice and will be hard to drive in the mess. I am so glad that I do not live in the north.......too cold......I love the look of snow, but am glad that we live in a warmer climate. Not as warm as Texas......but I am finally getting used to the cold here again. We celebrated Christmas yesterday with my mil and today we had Christmas with my oldest daughter and her family and tomorrow we will celebrate once again with the whole family......23 of us this year with the two newest members of the family. Lots of noise and fun going to happen. Below is pics of the snow.......................................................











Riddick was so funny because he did not know what all that white stuff was. I looked out the window a few minutes ago and it is still snowing. The roads are beginning to ice since it is dark out and travelling is not a good idea. Next is my swap package from Sue..... I was in Chookyblue's annual Secret Santa Swap and it has been so much fun. We were to make an ornament and one homemade item for our swap partner. Below is what Sue made for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it Sue.......thank you so much.........she made me the most beautiful wall hanging with a gorgeous peacock on it. She added beads and made a custom tassle for it....... Sue you did an excellent job and I love what you made for me. Thank you for making me something out of my favorite theme. Anyone who knows me knows I collect all things pertaining to peacocks.
The photo does not do the wall hanging justice. The colors are vibrant jewel tones. She did thread enhancement throughout and added beading.......some of my favorite things......... Below is what I made and sent out to my partner.........I made a snowflake stitchery for the center and used some blue Christmas fabric that I had purchased for this project......This is a table topper or can be used as a candle mat if she likes. I made this for Pamela ........
And of course no post would be complete without a new pic of baby Jazmine! Is she not cute........she is laying in a doll cradle that is how small she is. She is growing and now weighs in at 9lbs.We still have lots of room in the cradle and she is so cute laying there...
 May you be wrapped in the love of Jesus who is the reason for the season that we are celebrating on today. May His love wrap around you and give you peace throughout the new year. With much love from my family to your family. Merry Christmas!

Wendy

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

wow look at the snow.........it would be special just for Christmas...........
Sue has made the perfect gift your you with such a love of peacocks.......

Love the snowflake stitchery too.........

Thanks for being part of the SSCS 2010.....

Gerry said...

Love the Celtic Knot, it's beautiful. And quite complex. How did you make it?

Jazmine is so cute in the little cradle. Love the mittens :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails