Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pincushion Swap

I was in a pincushion swap a while ago and was waiting until my partner received her pincushion from me to post about it........I waited and waited and still no pincushion........we finally concluded that the pincushion was not going to arrive and I made her a new one and sent it off in the mail.....it has arrived safely this go around and she now has it.......Verona made me a very beautiful little pincushion that she made in cross stitch....thank you Verona I love the pincushion that you made for me........below is pics of the one she sent out to me and the replacement that I sent out to her.....
From Verona to me............
 My replacement to Verona.......
 Happy Stitching,
Wendy

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

a great swap........lovely pincushions........shame the first parcel went missing............

Angela Weimer said...

Both of the are beautiful. the one received and the one you sent. Tahnks for sharing and have a lovely day. Angela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails