Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Special Project Post #2

Thank you to those of you who have already responded to my request. I wanted to answer few questions in this post to help things along. First, this quilt will be entirely scrappy so there is no color theme. That way we can use blocks that may have already been made up and have no home. All orphan blocks are welcome for this project. Since my friend and I both are crazy quilters as well as sane quilters I thought I might need to clarify what type of blocks I am wanting for this project. As this will be a quilt that she can use after surgery and during any treatments that she may have I would prefer sane quilt blocks. That being said, if any crazy quilter wants to make a cotton crazy patch block 12 1/2 inches unfinished and send it along that will be ok too. Just do not add any embellishments as we want the quilt to be washable as needed. And if the quilt has no embellishment she can snuggle down and relax a bit with it. Now off to cut out my blocks and sew them together.
Happy Stitching,
Wendy

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I sent you a block on Friday.. Darlene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails