Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Update on Peacock Splendor/ A Crazy Quilt for the Studio

I thought I would give a little update on Peacock Splendor....it is almost finished  with just a few more seams to be worked and his topknot feathers........then to add more beading of course.........I love how this is turning out.....I hope to have it finished by the end of the month and then I can put the backing and hanging sleeve on..

 This has been a great project and will look hanging on my wall in the sewing studio.......the brooch above his tail feathers is so pretty...the rhinestones are blue and green and are shaped like a feather......I will post more closeup shots when it is completed......

Happy Stitching,
Wendy

6 comments:

Barb said...

It is just beautiful!

Ruby said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely! Lots of time and effort in this one. Great.

Melissa ;-) said...

Just Gorgeous!

Judy said...

Amazing!! What a lot of work but it's beautiful!

Diana said...

This is stunning! The richness of the colors and the embellishments are simply beautiful!

Marcia W. said...

The stitching and embellishments are lovely along with the colors for the peacocks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails