Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quilting Book Extravaganza

I went to a small thrift shop on main street today.......I don't usually go there because they never seem to have anything I want.......well today they had a stack of quilting books that were only 1.00! I picked them all up....these are all new books that did not sell in the stores.....there was also a couple of beading books and a crochet motif book that I had thought about getting once before but never got.....now I have it and it only cost me a dollar! Yay!!!! Anyhow, I just had to share the bonanza of books with you......now as I was looking through these there is one by Debbie Mum that I will never use as I am not into the country theme.....So if you are into country quilting you can look at the pic and if you would like to have it leave a comment with an email so I can get in touch with you and if there is more than one person who wants it I will draw for it......










 The book below is the one up for grabs if your interested.......



Happy Stitching,
Wendy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you hit the mother-load there!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

What a score! I don't want the Debbi Mumm, but I wanted to congratulate you a on great find. I have some of those books too. I love the crochet motif one and have used it several times.

Tudy said...

I love country and Debbie Mumm. I would love to win this book.

Barb said...

I love Debbie Mumm but let Tudy have it since she is laid up with a bum let.

You did hit the mother load...lucky you. I know where you will be for the next few days.

Gina's Custom Creations said...

Wow! Great finds! I usually get lucky at garage sales during the summer months...always fun finding pattern books we love, isn't it?
Hope you're doing well Wendy!

Cat said...

Goodness me the scrap quilt book looks fabulous
What a fantastic score you got yourself there ::))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails