Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sewn Spaces Swap

I was in a swap called Sewn Spaces Swap......we were to make a sewing machine cover according to our partners machine specs.......this is the cover I made for my partner.....as this was a secret swap I cannot say who my partner was until she receives her package....
 Here is the whole package that I sent out to her.....a pin cushion and some fabric.......I used my prisma pencils to color in random scissors over the fabric.....hope my partner likes it.....
 Until Next Time,
Wendy

2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

I love it..I've been meaning to make me one...I use a plastic cover at present.
Mama Bear

Cindy said...

I love this, Wendy! Your partner is very lucky! I am almost done with your doll quilt. I hope you like it...I've really enjoyed working on it. Hope all is well!
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails