Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow Sunday

Here is my hexi flower for this week......this is one of those swip (slow works in progress) I am not in a hurry with this one...although I do have more cut out and prepped I am just doing them as I think about it......this is my hexi garden.......
 Next is my diamond garden stars.......I have been working on the mini diamonds this week.....this is what I have so far....these are for a mini doll quilt......I have two more rows to add and then hand quilt it......
I am linking up over at Pigtales and Quilts for Thearica's How Does Your Garden Grow Sunday's.....go on over and check out all the other gardens in bloom......

Until next time,
Wendy

4 comments:

Thearica said...

Love the way you fussy cut those hexies!

Cathy said...

I really, really like your hexie. Seeing all these really cute fussy cut hexies is making me think really hard about doing some.

I like those stars too. They look difficult to make.

Cathy

Needled Mom said...

Your flowers are spectacular. I really love the fussy cutting.

Nancy said...

Diamond stars are next on my list... your projects are looking great! A friend of mine is doing her hexies with floral fabrics as well. They really look lovely.... especially the fussy cut hexies.

Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails