Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

2nd CBSSS 2011 Side Swap

I had the opportunity to do a side Secret Santa swap this year. Andrea had missed the deadline of Chooky's sign up for the swap. I contacted Andrea and let her know if she would like we could do a side swap. My package from Andrea arrived this past week. Again we made an ornament that we could open now, and the main gift goes under the tree until Christmas. Below is the ornament that she sent out to me.

 I did not take a pic of the card she sent that is under the ornament in the first pic...but it has cupcakes on the front and the recipe for them on the back....such a great card. I will be making the cupcakes this weekend. Thank you Andrea for a lovely ornament and card. I am looking forward to opening the gift on Christmas! As soon as her package from me arrives I will post a pic of the ornament I sent out to her.
Until next time,
Wendy

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely ornament.........

every time I reply to your emails or send you a new one they are bouncing..........don't know how else to contact you.......they are coming into me fine.........

Laurie said...

That ornament is so pretty Wendy, I love doing the swaps for the holidays too, it's so fun putting things together. Look forward to seeing the one you made!

Anonymous said...

so nice of you,lovely ornament

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

What a cute ornament! Have a happy weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails