Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

CBSSS Is Here!

 I joined Chookyblue's SS swap again this year and have enjoyed making a gift and ornament for my swap partner.I have received my Secret Santa gift and ornament in the mail last week and am just now getting around to posting about it....I have been trying to get caught up on a few things and now have time to post. I could only open the ornament and my swap partner also included a second gift that I could open now. Here is the whole package....

 Thank you Narelle for the lovely ornament and the mug rug...I just love them both...I am already using the mug rug and the ornament is on my tree in the studio....I can only show you the ornament that I sent out to my partner...I did not realize the pic was blurry before I had packaged up the ornament....
 I also did a side swap with someone who missed out on this swap....I will post about it on tomorrow....
Until next time,
Wendy

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely gifts so far from Narelle.........and you sent a lovely ornament off to your swap buddy.....

Love Bears All Things said...

Great gifts, Wendy...I love the little boot you made.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

lovely ornament,this is a great swap

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails