Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2012

More Hexi Flowers

I now have five finished flowers to show for the hexi mf quilt along. This is going fast as these hexi's are big. They come together quickly as well. This is my summer take along project, but I wanted to see what they were going to look like. I absolutely love them and will be working on them steady until I get it finished. Below is a pic of the hexi that I am trying to make into a square. I really love this pattern,but so far I have not figured out how to turn it into a square so that the sides will be even when put together.
Until next time,
Wendy

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your hexies look great Wendy..

Terry said...

Your hexies are beautiful! I just love those colors! Mom crocheted me an afghan using that block and it just has the hexagon edges to it. I don't know if there's a way to make it square or not.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails