Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Page 2 of Embroidery Ledger


This is the second page of the Ledger class I am taking....I am a little behind as we had a death of a very special family friend and I needed to prepare to speak at her funeral....I hope to be caught up by the weekend.....This page was not only fun but relaxing as well.....I have started the embroidery for this section as well as for the threads....will post about those soon. Both of the pages together.
The start of the embroidery for the thread matching...I started with a bigger size and the decided that I wanted them to be smaller in size...
 this photo is on its side and I do not know how to make it sit up......
 This is the small page under the previous one.....

 This is the bottom of the page....it is all coming together....
I have already drawn off the embroidery piece for this section of ledger pages....when that is done this two page spread will be completed for now....
 
Until next time,
Wendy

3 comments:

Jane said...

Isn't it lovely the way all the pages and layers come together like that? Beautiful

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

this looks amazing...

Terry said...

Oh wow...that's so pretty! I love it! :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails