Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Steadily Working

On my embroiders ledger....I have enjoyed this class immensely as well as learn several new to me techniques that I know I will use in the future....add to that I have now started a ledger of inspiration that I will continue to work in as well as use in the future....I already have several ideas floating around that will be added to this ledger in the future....I would recommend anyone who wants to further their art and inspire their muse afresh should take this course with Karen.....whether you are an experienced embroiderer or just starting out, this course is loaded with information and techniques that you can use in several mediums.....her next class Embroider, Embellish, Create will start the first week in November....you can go here to learn more about it....
 I have added circles to my simple shape page......the inserts are from the envelope of the card that I have used as inspiration for the first part of this study....
 A close-up of the inserts.......
 FME on collaged tissue paper......this technique was a fun new way to add a different element to my ledger pages....I want to explore this technique more at a later date.....I have used this technique on cloth before, but never paper....
Working on my lace page at the moment, so I have a huge pile of lace trying to decide where I want to go with it.....the opposite page is more FME on tissue paper....
I will have more on this later this week hopefully.....
Happy Stitching,
Wendy

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wendy this is truly amazing///

Jane said...

It's so exciting seeing what everyone does in this class. I've got several things in my ledger waiting to for me to do, it's a great way to try new things

Susan Elliott said...

Great work Wendy. I hope to take a class from Karen in the New Year. Thanks for sharing your process; I really enjoyed seeing what's possible.

Karen said...

your ledger work is gorgeous Wendy....
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

Karen said...

your ledger work is gorgeous Wendy....
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

Lorraine said...

This looks like a really interesting class Wendy. Your ledger looks incredible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails