Pages

Friday, July 05, 2013

LE Start...

"Love Entwined" by: Esther Aliu
 Fabric selection for "Love Entwined"
Edited on July 11, 2013: after much thought and study of the above photo after enlarging it...I have decided that my applique skills are not such that I will be able to follow along with this quilt at this time...however, I will be downloading the monthly blocks for this lovely quilt and put it on my bucket list of quilts to do...I am disappointed, but know this is the right action for me to take at this time...the time that would be needed to spend on this coverlet is more than I could put into it at this time...hopefully I can make this quilt at a later date and do it justice...
An update on mom is in the previous post at the bottom....:)
I have made a mock up of the "Love Entwined" compass that is the first part of the new bom that Esther is sharing with those of us who belong to her group....sign up is free if you want to be a part of this great bom...it will take from July 2013 until November 2014 to finish so this is a long term project....My plan is to use Kaffe fabrics with a black background...I hope to start the compass this weekend if I can squeeze in the time...Mock up for "Love Entwined"
Keep those needles stitching....

2 comments:

Suztats said...

Lovely project I'll be watching.....

Jane in Cumbria said...

With such wonderful fabrics it should be stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails