Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Some Stitching....

 It is a rainy day here with overcast skies and cooler air...I have been fighting off allergies for days now due to the changing of the seasons...I have been able to do a little stitching though...one is a secret so I can only show a sneak peek...the other is my bed runner that I am working on...some close-ups of the bed runner in progress..
I really like this fabric that I chose...I purchased three yards when I first come across it...I wish I had purchased the whole bolt now...it has been languishing in my stash for some time and I decided to use it for this project...
And here is a sneak peek of my secret project...this will be revealed in a blog hop next month...keep those needles stitching...

Wendy




4 comments:

Terry said...

That's pretty fabric! I can see why you like it so much! :0)

martine said...

Lovely fabric and very useful for Broderie perse.

Jane said...

really pretty fabric, stands out really well on the white

Karen said...

your little patches are adorable Wendy...so precious....
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails