Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Little Crochet....

 is good for the soul along with some awesome green tea...I have been working on more crochet this past week as it seems to be so soothing for me...and it won't be long before it is too hot to handle large projects of yarn...I am steadily working on my white rose blanket and hope to have it finished soon and will show the progress for that later...
however, today I wanted to show a new project I am working on....this is my raindrop blanket using Lucy's of Attic24's newest tutorial...she made a wonderful pillow with this stitch and I decided I wanted to do a lapghan with this new yarn I am trying (more on that in another post soon)...the colors are a bit off as it has been grey and rainy here when I took these pics...they are really vibrant colors...I am liking how quickly this stitch is to work and am looking forward to this colorful blanket to work up...until next time keep those hooks flying...
Wendy

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cool pattern and color choices. I love to crochet. Do you knit too? I have always wanted to learn to knit and think I will take a beginner class in April.

Judy S. said...

Nice! Love the colors!

Maria said...

Loving that stich and your colour choice is very pretty.

Suztats said...

Colourful yarn is so pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails