Pages

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Practicing....

This was the first time since I was sick that I sat at the sewing machine...I practiced drawing first and then hit the machine...the drawing is better than the actual machine work this time...it is going to take some time to get this right...also my machine had stitch problems as well......
I have added more to this sample since this photo was made yesterday....I will do another post when I finish the project...
I am linking up with Amy here for this challenge...hope you will join us as we learn and improve this stitch throughout the month of March...until next time, 
Wendy

You can go to the next post up and see how this turned out...:)

9 comments:

Terry said...

Wow! That's amazing! :0)

Createology said...

This is Crazy Fabulous! Your drawing is amazing and then to see it in thread stitching is crazy amazing. Excellent Creativeness!!!

Patti said...

I think the stitching has all the great character of your drawing. I like it very much!

Lorraine said...

Love it!

Judy S. said...

The machine work looks terrific to me! Nice work. What kind of a machine do you have?

lauraluvsloons said...

I like the addition of the circles to the swirls. Great job.

Amy @ Amy's FMQ Adventures said...

I think you've done great. And I love the addition of the pebbles! Nice work. Now I am off to your next post!

Anonymous said...

Oh those pebbles are divine!
great work!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

Béa said...

Very beautiful !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails