Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Adding Bling...

Adding a bit of bling and more titivation to my lace cloth I am making...fresh water pearls, beads and sequins are being added...
 as well as more stitch titivation to each area as I go....
 I have not damped stretched yet, but may today so I can get an over all look to see if I want to add more bling and stitch...
 knots, bullion loops and blanket stitch so far....
 I have been thinking about adding some silk ribbon embroidery to this piece as well...
 for now I am enjoying the process of taking it further than just stitches...a mirror or two may find its way onto the cloth as well...
 I was up until the wee hours working on this lovely cloth...I just could not put it down...
 I am thinking about new ways to use my lace cloth when finished...
 or maybe I will keep it in its entirety and make a wall hanging out of this lovely lace cloth...
 or maybe hang it in a window so the sunlight catches the beading and makes it sparkle even more...
 wish you could see this in person...so much better than the pics could ever make it look...so much to see that you want to just look at it for long periods of time...
 finding new areas that may need a little titivation or beading....
 last night I kept telling myself just one more french knot...only a couple of more beads...
no real hurry, just slow stitching and beading going on...falling in love again with how this is coming along...sigh...thinking I may even dream of lace, beads, knots and bullions in my sleep...until next time, keep those needles stitching,
Wendy 

4 comments:

deanna7trees said...

you're doing a beautiful job with this....and great image taking. i agree that these pieces are so much better in person. it's hard to capture its essence in a photo. i like the addition of the beads.

Karen said...

Wendy this is beautiful.....

Jane said...

Beautiful, can you imagine a whole window dressed with this? Stunning

Barb said...

WOW!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails