Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Mini...

I participated in the 12" Mini Swap last round hosted by Cheryl from here. This is such a great swap to do and I enjoyed making little quilts for my partners. However there was a snag with the last round for myself and another lady in the group. Our wonderful swap mom made arrangements so that both of us would receive a wonderful little mini. My month was summer and my new partners theme was embroidery. 
Our fearless swap mom made this wonderful mini for me as a replacement...Thank you so much Cheryl as this is a wonderful little quilt! I love it. Thank you for taking time out in your busy schedule to make this for me. And some lovely extras as well....
 My partner Hollie does not have a blog, but here is the little quilt that I made and sent out to her.
 It took some time to stitch and I fell in love with it before I was finished. Now I am going to have to make one for my mini quilt wall as well. This is a Michelle Ridgeway design from her blog.
Such a cute and wonderful design to stitch up. I do hope Hollie loves her little mini quilt as much as I enjoyed making it for her. Again thank you Cheryl for making this such a wonderful swap for all your ladies.

7 comments:

Michells Place said...

Very lovely minis there. Swap Mumma Cheryll is so lovely and I got the chance to meet her finally last weekend

Createology said...

Both mini quilts are lovely. There is something sew fun about swapping with other like-minded creative people.

Judy S. said...

They are cute; I love them both.

Jane said...

I saw the one Cheryl made on her blog, so lovely. The one you've sent is beautifully stitched. I'm sure it will be treasured

Karen said...

the figure piece is stunning!! So perfectly put together....

Suztats said...

oh, what lovelies!

Barb said...

Fun stuff....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails