Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Quick Finish

This scarf was a very quick finish....it is crocheted with netted thread and is very easy to work with....this took about 30 minutes to complete....
This thread comes in a variety of colors and I will be making more of these soon....my sweet hubby modeled this on his back for me....I connected this one together at the ends and you just loop it around your neck once or twice depending on how long you want the scarf to be....The colors are deep with a little sparkly on the edge....
Until next time,
Wendy


3 comments:

Jane said...

I was wondering what it was like to crochet with, I knit mine.

Karen said...

30 minutes? That's amazing and it is so lovely!
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

Pam said...

Adorable scarf Wendy. Your time to make this is hard to beat! Love this thread and the beautiful colors! xo's Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails