Pages

Friday, March 07, 2014

A Nice Change....

I just wanted to take a moment and thank my youngest daughter for updating the look of my blog...I think she did an awesome job of it! Thank you Bliss for all your hard work to make the changes for me I so appreciate and love you for it! If you get a chance stop by her blog and say hello as she is new to blogging and has started a crochet blog...a recent pic of mom and Bliss together...another thing I wanted to share was that my mom and dad celebrated 60 years of marriage on March 1, 2014!!!!!! How awesome is that! What a great example for not only us but for future generations as well...congrats again mom and dad!
Wendy

5 comments:

marina said...

lovely blog makeover, Well done Bliss.
great pic of grandmother and grandaughter.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Lovely post. Full of love. Three generation of loving women. You are very lucky.
xx, Carol

Barb said...

That is pretty awesome...love the pic...and yes, your daughter did a fabulous job!!

Judy S. said...

Great photo, a real keeper! Your daughter is talented!

Karen said...

wow!! She did do a great job....
It's wonderful Wendy.
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails