Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

McTavishing Week 4

This week I have been working on this quilt using the McTavishing design...it has been a tiring week, but I have been able to stitch some on this quilt....I am making headway...I try and quilt at least 15 to 30 minutes a day or more if I have the time...I have used tons of thread and had many bobbin changes....I have 2 1/2 sections left to complete and then this quilt will be finished...it is for Jazmine to lug around outside when she is playing or on a picnic...she loves bears so I am using the care bare fabric that I had on hand...I have loads of this stuff and it feels good to use some of it up...
I am linking up over here with Amy who is running this challenge for the month of March...my stitching of this particular motif has greatly improved since the start of the challenge...I have also learned to back track pretty good...still need to improve in that area though...linking up here:
until next time keep those needles stitching,
Wendy

6 comments:

Karen said...

the lemon fabric compliments the patterned cloth perfectly Wendy, it's delightful.
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

SewCalGal said...

You are doing a great job. And 15-30 minutes adds up over time. Your quilt will be beautiful.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

suziqu's thread works said...

Practice makes perfect they say and you are certainly doing that daily.
Good for you! The little quilt is looking just gorgeous!

Amy @ Amy's FMQ Adventures said...

You are doing fabulously! Thanks for joining up with the link party! I think the practice is good for all of us.

Béa said...

Very nice, practice makes perfect !

Patti said...

Your stitching looks good on this quilt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails