Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

More Baskets


I have four more baskets ready. I am enjoying these very much even though it has been a bit of time between stitching these. I now need to cut out more as I am out of baskets and backgrounds. This is truly going to be a scrappy basket quilt as I never know what background or basket fabric will be used. Trying to reduce some of my stash. Still working on the studio. Work came to a stop for a bit, but I am hoping to get the sanding finished and start to paint by next weekend. Then I have to decide what type of flooring I want. Decisions to be made for paint color as well. Have a great day and I hope you find some time to stitch.

1 comment:

Stitching Lady said...

I hope that your studio will make progress. Nothing worse than to wait for something one wishes for!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails