Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

2017 Christmas Tree






My tree for this year is up and decorated. Not my big tree this year in the living room, just a smaller tree. My sweet Bliss purchased this purple tree for me several years ago. I decided on white and silver theme for this tree, which is actually the tree for my bedroom. This year with my back issues I am minimally decorating for Christmas this year. I love how this tree looks with all the ornaments placed about. One of my favorite items is the lace poinsettias that I found for this tree. They remind me of the lace I have learned to make from my classes with Karen Ruane. You can find her here. I hope each of you have a wonderful and Merry Christmas this year! May your home be filled with love, happiness and much joy during this happy season!


4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Spectacular ❤️

Barb said...

What a beautiful tree...come do mine????

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy what a lovely tree,just letting you know that my parcel has arrived for chooky's secret santa swap,thankyou so much and i hope your back is better soon,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy hope you had a wonderful xmas my friend and i want to thankyou for the awesome gifts that you sent to me,you spoilt me,thankyou my friend xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails