Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Friends Swap...

My swap package from my partner Lanette has arrived and we opened ours on yesterday...Lanette put together an amazingly wonderful package for me...she really spoiled me in this swap...
F-flower pincushion/thread catcher with charm packs
R- redwork pattern
I- Indonesian batik fat quarters
E- essential quilting pins/notions
N- nativity felt kit
D- dritz needle accessories
S- shawl crochet book
This is what I sent out to Lanette...I wrapped all her gifts in generous size cuts of fabric...we can never have too much fabric in our stash!
As I forgot to take a picture of what I had sent out to Lanette, this photo is from her blog....
F-Fabric jellyroll> Moda "Happy Camper"
R- Ribbon "vintage" lace, white ric rac
I- Infinity crocheted scarf
E- everyday new notions: buttons, needles, washi tape, beads, silk leaf ribbon
N- notions "vintage" ric rack, binding, twill tape etc.
D- dmc embroidery thread, lace motifs 
S- spools "vintage" thread spools, sneak peek fabric viewer
I had so much fun shopping and finding all those vintage items for Lanette...when I read that she collected vintage sewing items, I went on the hunt for some items for this swap...I am so glad that she likes everything that I sent out to her...a big thank you to Khris who hosted this swap...a whole lot of fun was had during this swap...keep those needles stitching.
wendy

4 comments:

Jane said...

What a great swap, it's lovely to see what everyone has chosen/made to send

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow.....gorgeous sent and received...

Lanette said...

Wendy.....I so enjoyed putting together gifts and being your FRIENDS swap partner; and most of all, am thrilled to have a new sewing blogger friend ;0)


Karen said...

what wonderful treasure to get in the post!!
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails