Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

More Lace....

Working on lovely lace once again...I had forgotten how much I loved working with this technique...
adding lovely knots to cascade on this piece...
 another lovely piece I am working on...these come together so quickly and are such a joy to work on...adding stitch is so relaxing...
 my ledger is going to be full of lovely samples when I am through with these...unless I decide to take them further and make something with them...undecided for now...
this one needs to be damp stretched before I can stitch more onto the surface...lovely bumpy bits...
another lovely shot of my work table today...I have spent the day with lovely fabric bits, lace and thread...I am a happy girl indeed...
Wendy

6 comments:

deanna7trees said...

lovely pieces. looks like you're having as much fun as i am with the lace class.

Pamela said...

How creative you are!

Jane said...

beautiful, love the bumpy bits :)

Karen said...

it's a yes, yes, yes from me and a gold star!!

Barb said...

just fabulous

Judy S. said...

It's always fun to see your creations, Wendy! We've just returned from a week in CO and I'm just getting caught up with blogging.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails