Pages

Friday, July 04, 2014

4th...

Happy 4th of July to all my blogging friends who celebrate our big day of Freedom!...I am so glad that I live in a land of free people...we are not perfect by no means, but we are free, which is such a blessing...I also want to take a moment and thank those who are far from home that are serving our country...may your day be blessed and filled with the knowledge that all you have sacrificed for freedom is much appreciated...
Wendy
ps...remember that tonight is FNWF....

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Hope you had a great Fourth! I love your new quilt blocks!

Anthea said...

Hi Wendy, I hope you had a lovely 4th of July!
Your Lucy Boston's are very pretty, well done!

Karen said...

how much do I love flags???? and these look amazing. I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July Wendy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails