Thursday, October 8, 2015

New Design Sheets....



(don't know why the red is reading orange here)

I decided to start all over with my class design sheets. I had tried to use a different type of collage and there is nothing wrong with the first one I put together. It just was not what I really wanted to work with. Before class had started I wanted to use some of my gingham in my stash as I have loads of it sitting on the shelves. I have five yds of pink, three yellow and three or four yds of the red. As my project from the samples will be a wall hanging, I thought the gingham would suit really well and I would not have to go out and buy anything. I am now a very happy camper with this project and can proceed without a creative block. Sometimes our first ideas are truly the best ideas. Off to stitch a bit now on a wip of the applique variety. I am way behind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails