Pages

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Stars Update

I have added five more stars for my quilt, bringing the total up to 26 so far. I really need to buckle down and work on this in the evenings if I want to finish this sometime in the next year. To my credit though, this has been a slow work in progress quilt. I only work on the stars when I take my parents to dr. appointments or have to go to the hospital to sit. I am thinking I want to work on it more now so I can get this one on the bed. Off for a cuppa and some domestic chores that needs to be taken care of. Have a great day and may your needles always have thread.

11 comments:

Cath said...

Those are lovely fabrics you are using Wendy! Hope you are well...haven't seen you around much...but then again...maybe I keep missing your posts because my news feed is so full :)

Judy S. said...

They sure are pretty! You are doing them by hand?

Unknown said...

I love your stars. I hope your parents are well.

Pamela said...

Beautiful fabrics and great progress!

Esther Aliu said...

These stars are looking wonderful :)

Plum Cox said...

Sometimes it's nice to have a long term project that you can just have handy, isn't it? Of course, even better when we manage to finish those projects too.
Your stars are looking lovely!

Barb said...

Inch by inch is progress...looks wonderful

Anthea said...

Very pretty starts there Wendy... I'm sure you'll achieve the progress you want.

elliek said...

Love tha stars. Always good to have some hand sewing for those Dr's appts.

Lin said...

Pretty stars - EPP is such great stuff for waiting rooms! xx

Marle said...

Love the stars and love the fabrics, too.
Greetings Marle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails