Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

UFO Block Now A Wall Hanging









My sweet husband bought me a new Juki TL 2010Q at Christmas because my Bernina stopped working right before the holidays. I had this quilt block laying around in my ufo pile for a lonnnnnng time and decided to go ahead and break the new machine in by quilting it. I love how it turned out. And my new machine, wow, wow, wow! This machine will fly and is a workhorse. I absolutely love it. I have been wanting this machine forever and a day, so this is what I chose. It only does a straight stitch and that is fine with me. The Bernina will be going into the hospital to be fixed soon, now that I am able to drive and move around a bit. I am hoping it can be fixed as it will be great if I need to zig zag or want to use those fancy stitches on it. If not, I can always use the Pfaff that the hubster picked up at a yard sale a few years ago. Hope you are having a great day.


8 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

well done on your quilting.....enjoy your new machine.......

Anthea said...

Hi Wendy
oh a new machine, how exciting! I hope you have many hours of enjoyment with it!

Judy S. said...

A new machine, how fun! I absolutely LOVE this block! Beautiful work!

Barb said...

I have heard that jukie's are that way. Maybe that will be my next one? Your quilting looks great.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy how nice to get a new machine and wow your block looks amazing such beautiful work my friend ,well done xx

Barb said...

I have heard that Juki's are pretty awesome. Love love love the wall hanging.

Stitching Lady said...

Beautiful - came out perfectly - good work, Wendy.

Gina E. said...

Absolutely stunning. My only quilting is in the ditch :-(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails