Pages

Friday, September 28, 2018

No Pics....

I was posting my posts from my phone for several years now. This past summer I got a new phone and now I cannot post from my phone. No matter what I do it will not post. I am working on figuring this out, but for now I need to find a camera so I can make pics and post from my laptop again. Hopefully I still have followers who will see this and know that I have not abandoned my blog, I am just having issues with posting at the moment. I be back soon, I promise.
wendy

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Everyone I know does EVERYTHING on their phone. I just can't do that. And I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a new phone that does more than mine. I will hate when I have to give up my desk top with Win 7. I have a lap top with Win 10 which I HATE. Tech issues are such a pain AND time consuming. Good Luck
xx, Carol

Gina E. said...

I'm still here! Not very often mind you, but that's just my life lately. With a very sick husband to look after, our life is a round of medical appointments followed by long sleeps on the sofa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails