Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Small Update

Just wanted to do a smallish update since it has been a while since I posted. I have been extremely busy with family type goings on. And on top of that a really bad migraine which is finally much better. I have some things to share as soon as I am able. I did make a really pretty pic of a tree in my neighborhood last week. To me this tree is so beautiful and I just love looking at it. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the pic as much as I do.It has rained for the last two days here and the leaves are falling from the tree now, but it still has enough to be breathtaking. I just love this time of year, and today it has been misty out but still beautiful and the smell of fall is all around. My mom had a fire going in the fireplace when I went to see her today. She had fallen and hurt her right knee pretty bad. The dr. said it was a really bad bruise and sprain of the ligaments around the knee, but no cracked or broken bones. Thank the Lord for that. She is having some pain but is glad it was not serious. I am working on some different projects, but this has not been a very productive week. Although I am able to say that I have mailed off some of the things I had needed to mail out last week but was unable to at the time. And I have finished the last rr that I am in and it will be going on its last mail out to the owner in the morning. I will post pics as soon as possible. I also have a post card to get in the mail. As always, Happy Stitching everyone, and I will post again over the weekend.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails