Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Little of This and That

Had a busy weekend as my dd and her dh was down. Monday was spent at the Dr. office while she had a three hour glucose tolerance test done. We will know the results of that next week. All is well with baby Jasmine and we are assembling items for her. I will be making her some burp cloths out of the fat quarters below, I also purchased yardage to make her a quilt. I love this fabric.

And the yardage for her quilt. Is this fabric not just so luscious! I love it. Hope I have some left for bibs as well.

I will be mailing out my three PIF for the first one that I was in on tomorrow, so be on the lookout girls. Jane, Nancy and Sharon. Which brings me to my next show and tell. A While back I entered Tudy's PIF and this is her gift to me. I love it and will be using this bag while working on my hexie's. I will be posting more about this on Monday of next week, so check back then for details. Here is the pic of my bag. She also included some extras for me to use. Thank you very much Tudy, I love my bag and all the extra goodies that you sent.
Happy Stitching,
Wendy

2 comments:

Jane said...

That fabric is going to make a lovely quilt, enjoy making it. Enjoy using the bag Tudy made for you too, I love the tatted bookmarks she makes. I use mine all the time

Tudy said...

Glad you liked the PIF.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails