Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Mini Crazy Quilt

I am in a new RR over at CQI and the theme is Gypsy Treasures.......this is the block that I have sent out to be worked on.....
 This RR has inspired me to make a mini crazy quilt with this theme also.....below is a pic of the quilt before I begin work on it......I will work on this over the next few months as this rr is going on and hopefully it will be finished at the end.....this quilt will be framed to hang......this little quilt measures 24x24 inches and will be bound before framing with a 2inch sashing......
The center patch is just beautiful and will be where I draw my inspiration from....what do you think......
 I think she is absolutely gorgeous and will give me great inspiration while I work......my first block in the rr has arrived and I am working on it.......I will be posting pics soon of what I have added to the block.....


Until Next Time,
Wendy
 

2 comments:

Barb said...

I love your crazy work and it is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy your blocks are gorgeous!!! I know everyone in your group will have so much fun working on the first one. i cant wait to see what your own inspiration is for the second one! Beautiful fabrics!


Hugs to you,
Ann Flowers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails