Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Swap Items/Gypsy RR Block

I thought I would post some of the swap items I have received and not posted about yet. First up is the 2nd half of my Goodie Swap. This lovely parcel was sent out to me by Ivina....I love the pouch and mug rug that she sent out to me. The mug rug is made with batiks and the little pouch is made with Kaffe fabrics.....
 Next I did a side swap with Aletta for a Fall/Autumn theme mug rug.....this is what she sent out to me...not one but two awesome little mug rugs. She also sent the cutest acorn....I really love that these are made with wool....Thank you Aletta and yours is on the way to you.....I will post pics of what I made for Aletta once she has received them...I don't know why this pic is blurry and I will make a better one tomorrow and swap it out....the pic does not do these justice.....
 Next is the parcel I received from Julie in the Fall/Halloween mug rug swap....I chose fall as I don't celebrate Halloween....She sent an awesome mug rug made with batiks which everyone knows that I love...Each leaf is just wonderful....she really spoiled me....thanks Julie.....
 Last is a pic of Alice's block from the Gypsy Treasures RR....As I was the last one to work the block I finished it up and it is on its way to Alice.....I enjoyed working on her block and carried the music theme that Laurie had started on the block....I added the violin, the music notes, the vintage brooch on the yellow patch, sre feather stitch and I embellished the silkie in lower right corner with sre and a lace motif that I had that went really well with the block.



Until next time,
Wendy

2 comments:

Jane said...

That acorn is wonderful, really clever

Barb said...

I enjoyed seening all of the swap items!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails