Pages

Saturday, July 06, 2013

New Pin Cushion....

"Top Hat Pincushion"
Just wanted to pop in and show you my new pin cushion that Bliss made for me...she did an excellent job on this one...I need to show you the others she has made as well...soon I promise...this one is a top hat and I love it...she is so good at crocheting these little projects...thank you so much "B"...it has been raining for several days and this is the best pic I could get...the color is berry with a


turquoise flower...another great addition to my collection...

Wendy

4 comments:

Jane said...

She's obviously inherited some of your creative genes, this is adorable

Barb said...

What a cute pincushion!!

Judy S. said...

Cute pin cushion! So glad to hear that your mom is doing better.

PeggyR said...

This is really cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails