Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Easter Time Swap...

I participated in Jewels Easter Time Swap for the second year this year. It is always a fun swap to do. You take the words: Easter Time and do a little gift for each letter. After my parcel did not arrive my partner graciously made another parcel for me.
 Lovely apron with cherries scattered about it.
 A new pin cushion and embroidery scissors,
 The whole grouping, blogger for some reason would not let me put this pic first.
 An awesome book that I have actually had on my to buy list for a while now. Now I can mark it off :)
 A wonderful Easter mini that I can display every year
 And this wonderful winter scarf! The pic does not do this any justice at all. It is wonderfully soft and thick. The colors are saturated and just beautiful! Since it is very hot here 80's I will have to wait until the fall to be able to wear this beauty.
 A great hand towel and some cute little decorative eggs
Some wonderful smelling soap, laces, trims and buttons with a few charms along with some cute pegs. A great Aussie flag as well...
She really spoiled me with some fabulous gifts. Thank you so much Kerrie for being such a thoughtful and wonderful partner. And thank you Jewels for another great swap! If you would like to see what my partner received you can go here for her post about the swap.

3 comments:

Karen said...

how wonderful to receive so many lovely things Wendy....the embroidery scissors are exactly the same as mine....

deanna7trees said...

love the pin cushion with the face peeking out.

Createology said...

I am thinking your swap partner gifted you with Easter and Christmas and every holiday in between with all these wonderful treasures. Creative Swapping Bliss...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails